Whitesheet Church of England Primary Academy offers a wonderful opportunity for your child's education. Our amazing children, dedicated staff and supportive parents make Whitesheet a very special place and we would be delighted to welcome you to our academy.
Please take time to browse through our website to see some of the things we can offer. Please note our:
- small classes with an enviably high staff to pupil ratio
- well resourced, dedicated infant and junior centres
- breakfast club at the infant centre
- transport to both centres from local villages
- strong focus on Mathematics and English balanced by a creative 'Discovery' curriculum
- outstanding teachers and support staff
- a wide range of clubs
- partnership with the Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust
- partnership with all local pre-schools
- partnership with Gillingham Secondary School (one of the top 20 secondary schools!)
You will see from the photographs that our children love their learning and have fun. They attain and achieve highly and leave us with the confidence for the next stage of their education.
Come and have a look for yourself. Telephone or e-mail the academy to make an appointment and I will be delighted to show you around. You can meet and talk to the children and the staff. You will be made very welcome